- Commercial pilot certificate, instrument rating, single and multi engine landing and appropriate type or class ratings.
- Posses a first class FAA medical certificate issued by an FAA medical examiner renewed annually.
- 3000 hours flight time
- 1500 hours pilot-in-command time
- 100 hours turbine time
- 750 hours multi-engine time
- 150 hours night time
- 100 hours instrument time
- If above time requirements are not met pilot shall be limited to serving as copilot.
- High school graduation required.
- College degree or advanced education preferred.
- International flying experience highly preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs