- Must have a respectable record of satisfactory performance as Captain in ARAMARK’s Air Services Department for a minimum of 5 years, and/or an equivalent amount of documented experience as Captain with another employer, and will possesALSO:s the following:
- Certified as Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) and in possession of a valid ATP Certificate.
- In addition to the ATP rating, the senior captain must be in possession of a "type rating" certification for a Bombardier Global Express XRS or the ability to obtain such type rating within 60 days of employment
- 6000 total flight hours.
- 5000 flight hours as Pilot in Command. (PIC time is PIC time-period.)
- Hold an appropriate FAA Medical Certificate and at a minimum a First Class FAA physical;
- Hold a valid aeronautical radiotelephone license for International Operations;
- Hold a valid and current passport and holder of a valid Certificate of Alien Registration if required
- Meet all applicable currency requirements as detailed in FAR 61.57 and FAR 61.58.
- It is preferred that any individual performing the duties of Senior Captain will have had previous experience in flight instruction. This experience will preferably include Instrument and Multi-Engine training.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global Express Non Type Rated Jobs