- FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Airplane Single engine land, Instrument Airplane.
- Aircraft piloting skills including familiarity with and ability to perform required flight maneuvers and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply effective instructional technique in the classroom and in flight. Knowledge of appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations and University Academic, administrative, operational procedures and requirements.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced and noisy environment while exercising sound judgment at all times.
- Must hold at least a second class medical certificate.
Pay Rates Effective 7/1/2014:
- IP I - FAA Certificated Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane, Single Engine Land (no degree required). Starting hourly wage $17.22.
- IP II - FAA Certificated Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane, Single Engine Land. Starting hourly wage $19.38.
- IP III - FAA Certificated Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII, MEI or Gold Seal Flight Instructor Certificate, Airplane Single and Multiengine; Instrument Airplane. Minimum 750 hours Dual Flight Instruction Given*. If no MEI or Gold Seal Flight Instructor Certificate, 1050 Dual Flight Instruction Given*.
- Starting hourly wage $22.48.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs