- Current Australian Flight Instructor Rating with at least 100 hours instructional experience.
- Currently residing in Australia
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (or willing to obtain)
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Grade 1 or 2 instructor rating
- Multi engine and/or instrument training approvals and experience
- Experience on C206, DA42, PA31 aircraft
- Previous RTO experience
- Available for immediate start
Conditions of employment are negotiable for experienced applicants. Salary is above award after a qualifying period.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs