- In possession of a current CRJ200 type rating.
- Minimum of 4000 flight hours, with at least 1500hrs as captain and 500 hours on CRJ200/Challenger 850.
- A Valid JAA ATPL & class 1 medical certificate.
- Have a general aviation background.
- Fluent English - ICAO level 4.
- Right to live and work in the EU.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Applicants are also expected to be disciplined, responsible, organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Documents to be attached:
- A covering letter, clearly indicating the position you're applying for.
- Complete Curriculum Vitae
- Flight experience break down (total time, Jet, PIC, and on type time)
- Copy of latest valid JAA ATPL license and Medical certificate.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Proof of recency (last 3 logbook pages).
- 2 references
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ-200 Jobs