- College degree preferred.
- 4000 hours FAR 121 Pilot in Command required. Type rating for the B757/767 aircraft required. Minimum of five years of airline instruction/checking preferred. B757 Level C & D Simulator experience/instruction highly desirable, previous simulator experience required.
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate required with B757/767 Type Rating, International Operations to include ETOPS 180.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986