Candidate will conduct flight operations of an airline division and must stay current with federal and local flight regulations. Candidate will plan, coordinate, and support flight missions complying with all company and government policies and procedures to ensure safe air operations while achieving customer objectives. Candidate will comply with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) 8210.1 requirements and customer approved Ground and Flight Procedures.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution, plus 1 year operational aviation experience.
- Possess current FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating
- Current First Class medical certificate
- A type rating in a large aircraft.
- Minimum of 3000 hours of flight experience in large multi-engine aircraft.
- Must possess or be eligible to obtain a current Top Secret security clearance with a current SSBI.
- Candidate should possess a type rating in a B-737 aircraft or Large Multi-Engine rating.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs