- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Maximum 45 Years (50 Years for SC/ST & 48 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current ALTP issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current IR on A320 aircraft, endorsed on Indian ALTP, by DGCA India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- A-320 PIC Endorsement on Indian ALTP, by DGCA India
- Indian Nationality
- 500 hours of PIC Experience on A320 type of aircraft
- Should have flown on A320 family aircraft in last 12 months
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs
A320 Captains Air India