USAF Academy, CO
- 500 hours as pilot-in-command
- 50 total hours as pilot-in-command of light, tail wheel aircraft
- 10 hours as pilot-in-command, during the past year, of PA-18 aircraft.
- Tow endorsements (preferably) current noted in logbook per FAA Part 61.500 hours.
- Current FAA Class II medical
- Current EKG
- Commercial pilot airplane, single engine land
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs