- Meets all FAA requirements to serve as Pilot-in-Command.
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
- Type rated in aircraft to be flown with a minimum of 100 hours in type.
- Minimum of 5000 hours including 2500 hours as Pilot-in-Command of fixed wing aircraft on which more than one pilot is required. The PIC experience may have been with an airline, the military, or in corporate aviation.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- FCC radio telephone permit.
- College degree required.
- Gulfstream time desirable
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G450 Jobs