- CASA CPL(A)
- 1000 Hours Total Time
- 500 Hours Command in Commercial Charter
- Experience in Cessna 200 (Piston) series aircraft
- Night VFR Rating
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Willing to relocate to Broome, WA
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Previous Chief Pilot Approval
- Previous Instructor Experience
King Leopold Air recommends any applicants who don’t meet the minimum requirements but meet the CASA minimums for Chief Pilot approval are encouraged to apply. The position could suit a mature applicant.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs