- Minimum flight experience required is 3000 hours total, 1000 hours turbine, and 250 hours in the last 12 months.
- FAA multi-engine ATP certificate and Class I medical certificate with no waivers is required.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Must be eligible for a DoD security clearance.
- An FAA pilot record check and a security background check will be performed. Pilots in this position participate in an FAA
- approved drug and alcohol screening program.
- Must live within 1hr of airport locations (MYF or LAX)
- 500 PIC hours in Be-200 is preferred. Additional preferred qualifications to include 4000 total airtime and 500 hours of jet experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B1900D Non Type Rated Jobs