- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP)
- Simulator and general aptitude evaluations as prescribed by the Chief Pilot prior to commencing flight training with the company
- No record of an FAA “Administrative Action” or “Certificate Action” within 24 months of initial interview and 30 months prior to permanent assignment as company pilot
- Must either be a US citizen or have the legal right to work and live in US
- Must pass a drug test prior to the start of training and employment
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B1900 Non Type Rated Jobs