- A minimum of 7000 hours total flying time (only front seat time on turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted).
- A minimum of 3000 hours command time on multi-crew; multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with an MTOW of 50 tonnes or more.
- Must hold a valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension); must be at least equal to ICAO English level 5.
- Must have flown as an aircraft commander on a jet meeting the above mentioned criteria; within 12 months of joining
- Type rated on Airbus A330 or 340
Note: Simulator time is not accepted for flying hours calculation.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A330 Jobs