- Valid ATPL
- A320 Type Rating
- A current CAA Class One Medical certificate.
- A minimum of 1500 total flight hours
- 500 hours on type
- ICAO English proficiency level 4 or above.
- Provide the latest Proficiency Check or Proficiency Training Report.
- Reference from Chief Pilot (or similar) of last two employers.
- No history of, or convictions for, substance abuse.
Note: The claims stated herein are required to be substantiated with ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
- Pass Interview, Technical Questionnaire and Simulator Assessment.
- Be acceptable to CAA for license conversion.
- Be prepared to allow Tigerair Taiwan or our representative, to contact previous employer/Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs