- Valid ATPL
- A current CAA Class One Medical certificate.
- A minimum of 3500 total flight hours
- 500 PIC hours on type
- ICAO English proficiency level 4 or above
- Provide the latest Proficiency Check or Proficiency Training Report
- Reference from Chief Pilot (or similar) of last two employers
- No history of, or convictions for, substance abuse
Note: The claims stated herein are required to be substantiated with ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
- Pass Interview, Technical Questionnaire and Simulator Assessment.
- Be acceptable to CAA for license conversion.
- Be prepared to allow Tigerair Taiwan or our representative, to contact previous employer/Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).