- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must hold FAA Airline Transport Pilot - Airplane Multiengine Land Certificate (ATP).
- 2500 hours total flying time
- 500 hours jet time.
- Type ratings in aircraft operated by the company are desirable.
- Flight experience in a corporate aviation department, flight training provider, military aviation, or the airlines preferred.
- Experience in international operations desirable.
- Experience in flight instruction or teaching desirable.
- The pilot applicant must be able to pass FAA First Class physical.
- New employee applicants must complete a pre-employment company physical.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G550 Jobs