- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess a positive, team- oriented and professional attitude
- Be fully qualified and competent to serve as Second-In-Command of the aircraft in a safe and professional manner including: in depth knowledge of aircraft systems, performance, loading, ATC procedures, flight planning, meteorology, Federal Aviation Regulations, and applicable international regulations and procedures. Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of airborne radar, Electronic Flight Instrument Systems, and Flight Management Systems.
- Successfully demonstrate instrument flying skills during pre-employment flight check and have an exemplary previous employment record.
- Must be able to relocate to Las Vegas, NV
- Hold an FAA Airline Transport Pilot and First class medical certificates
- Have experience in corporate flight operations
- Possess at least one aircraft type rating
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time including 200 hours in turbojet. Experience in Falcon 2000EX EASy preferred.
- Valid Passport and driver’s license
- Ability to operate internationally without restriction
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas, NV
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 2000EX EASy Non Type Rated Jobs