Spokane WA. Provides pilot support for the Avista Corporate Flight Operation and relief for the full-time pilots approximately 30 days per year. Travel may include day trips as well as occasional overnight trips depending on the needs of the organization.
- Requires a commercial pilot’s license with multi-engine and instrument ratings
- Class II FAA physical
- An ATP and Class I physical are highly desirable.
- Flight hours and experience are important factors, as are experience in turbine, multi-engine and dual pilot aircraft. Recent flight time and proficiency are also important factors.
- Those applicants with business management training, experience and education are preferred.
- Other combinations of experience and /or education may be considered.
- Relief Co-pilot must live within 25 miles or 30 minutes of headquarters.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation VII Non Type Rated Jobs