- A college degree is preferred but not required. Experience and education in the area of business aviation is beneficial.
- 3500 hours flight time in fixed wing aircraft
- 1500 hours Pilot in Command in multiengine fixed wing aircraft
- 500 hours Pilot in Command in turbine powered aircraft
- 100 hours in type of aircraft
- International flight experience preferred
- International Medical certification
- A valid Airline transport pilot (ATP) certificate
- Attended aircraft manufacturers’ ground and flight training or its equivalent
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL300 Jobs