- Two years recent experience as a turbo-prop or jet aircraft pilot crewmember flying passengers to domestic locations
- Current and qualified as a Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine turbo-prop aircraft
- 1500 hours flight
- 500 hours multi-engine
- 250 hours turbine
- 100 hours Beechcraft King Air.
- Commercial Certificate (Multi-Engine Airplane) and valid First or Second Class Medical Certificate. Beechcraft King Air B300 Type Rating and Air Line Transport Certificate (Multi-Engine Airplane) preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)