- Requires possession of a commercial pilot’s certificate with an instrument rating, multi-engine land rating and high altitude endorsement;
- Minimum of 2nd Class FAA Medical Certificate;
- Five years flight experience
- 3000 hours total flight time
- 1000 hours are as pilot-in-command
- 1500 hours cross country time
- 1000 hours multi-engine airplane time
- 500 Turbine time and 100 hours actual instrument time
- BE200/PAY2 simulator trained
Preference will be given to applicants with Airline Transport Pilot certificate, King Air flight time, maintenance training and/or maintenance experience. FAR Part 135/121 and crew resource management experience preferred.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs