- Minimum two years of recent corporate aviation experience or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and possess a valid Passport for international travel. Requires travel, including international travel, up to 100% of the time.
- Glass cockpit experience is required. Collins ProLine 21 experience preferred.
- Applicant shall authorize authentication of Airmen Certificates and verification of no FAA enforcement actions.
- Preferred a minimum of a two-year technical degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Airline, Military, or Corporate environments or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Require a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) license.
- Maintain an FAA First/Second Class Medical, and hold FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- 3000 hours Total Time
- 2000 hours Multi Engine
- 1000 hours PIC MEL
- 400 hours Instrument
- 100 hours PIC in King Air 200
- 100 hours PIC in Cessna 340
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Jobs