- A valid ICAO APTL and Class 1 Medical
- English Proficiency Level 4 or higher
- No history of Accidents of Incidents
- Current and Valid ATR 42 / 72 (500 / 600) type rating with last LPC/OPC done with in the past 6 months.
- Minimum 5000 hours total flight time
- Minimum 2000 Hours Multi Engine Turbo Prop
- Minimum 1500 Hours on ATR 42 / 72 (500 / 600 series only)
- Minimum 1000 Hours PIC on ATR 42 / 72 (500 / 600 series only)
- Previous Instructor and Examiner experience will be an added advantage
- Having a ATR 72 – 600 Rating will be an added advantage
Interested Candidates will be required to download the application form on our website , and send the filled application with the necessary documents. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a phone interview and may be required to do a simulator assessment at Bangkok, Thailand.
Successful candidates will be given the offer letter with the following remunerations:
- Salary will be based on Qualifications and experience.
- Paid accommodation in the Capital City Male’ or nearby island hotel (Foreigners only)
- Leave package of 2.5 months ON and 15 days OFF after the completion 6 months of employment in the company.
- Travel Allowance on four occasions annually. (Foreigners only)
- Medical insurance as per the company insurance policy.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR42/72 Jobs