- Bachelor's degree is preferred (Note: May offset education requirements with experience as follows):
- High School diploma is acceptable if:
- Applicant has verifiable 10 years of experience flying Part 121 and/or Part 135
- Applicant has minimum of 3 years Captain experience flying an aircraft comparable to the King Air 200.
- If applicant has no previous experience as Captain, must have at least 3 years of experience within the past 6 years as First Officer of an aircraft operated under Part 121 or Part 135
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications and management skills with reocrd of working well with co-workers
- Must have previous work experience showing strong leadership and significant responsibility
- Must have a minimum of 6,000 flight hours as Captain, Second in Command, or Pilot in Command of Multi-engine Airplane under Part 121 or Part 135
- Must have at least 6 years of experience total in Part 121 and/or Part 135 operations
- Must have a minimum of 500 hours flight time in a King Air 200, 300, 350 or platform similar in type and series
- Must have a current FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating
- Must have a current FAA Medical Certificate II
- Candidate with multi-engine CFI rating is preferred
- Candidate with CFII is preferred
- Applicant must submit three references with contact information with application
- Background Check and Drug Testing will be performed as condition for initial employment. Drug testing on random basis periodically conducted as a condition for continued employment.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs