- Minimum 2500 hours total time
- Minimum 500 hours multi-engine to include 150 hours multi-engine in command
- Minimum 250 hours of turbine or jet aircraft experience
- Must hold a valid passport and be eligible to hold a Canadian RAIC pass
- Successful candidates will be required to complete the TSA screening process and a criminal record check, and pass a pre-employment medical which includes a drug testing component
- E175 Type Rating is an asset but not a requirement.
Flair Airlines Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package including medical and dental benefits, short and long term disability, life insurance, Employee & Family Assistance and a pension plan.
Please submit a cover letter and resume no later than January 15, 2015 via email. Please indicate in your application how your skills, abilities and experience clearly meet the position requirements.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Embraer 175 Non Type Rated Jobs