You will be training students from all over the world on their EASA approved courses from ab-initio through to CPL. You will be flying Garmin 1000 equipped fleet of new Piper aircraft in arguably the best flying area in the USA. Living in the Phoenix metropolitan area you will enjoy the leisure facilities and climate that make Arizona such a desirable destination. An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered.
- EASA qualified Flight Instructor
- 500 hours total flight time with at least 200 instructional hours
- Have, or be able to achieve, FAA CFI
- Minimum ICAO level 5 English with the requirement to achieve level 6 within six months of employment
- The right to live and work in the USA
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs