- Minimum of 400-500 hours total CPL.
- Have good organizational skills
- Able to help develop an important service for the communities
- Possess a friendly and respectful nature with a can do attitude.
- Have or be willing to learn the flying skills required in harsh outback conditions.
- Maintain a high safety standard required by the company.
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Willingness to live in a remote area initially for 3 months with a view of relocating if desired.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs