- Three years of pilot experience required.
- 1500 hours of total time logged in fixed wing aircraft (simulator time excluded).
- Multi-engine Commercial Instrument Certificate requried
- Certified Instrument Flight Instructor Certificate required.
- Current Second Class Medical required.
- Willing to reside within one hour driving time of Monett Municipal Airport (M58)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to use internet sources.
- Must be able to lift and load luggage upto 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player
- Extensive travel is required
- Glass Cockpit FMS(Flight Management System) TCAS ( Traffice Collision Avoidance System) and weather radar experience a plus
- College degree or Flight School Certificate a plus
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Embraer Phenom Non Type Rated Jobs