- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience as professional pilot
- 1500 hours total time in aircraft with conventional-gear
- Including minimum of 500 hours of jet experience
- 150 hours multi-engine aircraft experience
- Experience with EFIS type system preferred.
- Must hold a valid Commercial multi-engine certificate andInstrument rating
- Multi-engine ATP certificate preferred
- Must either be a US citizen or have the legal right to work and live in US
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G200 Non Type Rated Jobs