- JAA and/or FAA ATP/ME/IR, EASA with type rating in one or more turbo-jet commercial aircraft.
- GCAA qualifications.
- TRI certificate and preferred TRE authorization.
- JAA/FAA Flight Instructors experience or local National Aviation Authorities equivalent.
- Current medical certificate (if applicable).
- Jet command experience.
- Previous instruction experience.
- Speak, read and write English language fluently.
- Instructor Pilot is required to hold a professional pilot’s license and rating(s) related to the flying training courses he may conduct and a type rating for any aircraft on which he may instruct.
- To conduct any such training, the Authority must approve the Instructor Pilot.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs