- Grade I or II Instructor Rating
- Multi Engine Training Approval and/or
- 50 hours Multi Engine Time 50 Hours Night
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- Start date no later than 1st December, if not earlier
- 20+ hours experience Piper Navajo/Chieftain or Cessna 400 Series Aircraft
- Beechcraft Duchess Endorsement
- 150 hours Multi-Engine IFR C
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE, please send covering letter and a CV of no greater than 2 pages.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs