- CASA CPL Licence, ATPL preferred
- Current Medical
- Current DG
- Current Instrument Rating with all Navaids with minimum 3 months validity
- Previous Check and Training experience essential
- Total time 2000 hours
- Time on type 200 hours
- Prior training experience on piston twins is desirable
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
The successful applicants can expect a generous remuneration commensurate with experience.
Applications should include a CV and a one page cover letter addressed to:
Closing date: 30th of January, 2014.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C208 Jobs