- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in an aviation related field. Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Applicant must hold the following FAA issued certificates or ratings:
- FAA issued Commercial Certificate, Certified Flight Instructor Rating (CFI & CFII), Certified Ground Instructor Certificate
- 500 hours of dual flight instruction given in fixed wing aircraft
- Master degree in an aviation related field. Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Previous Ground Instruction given under Part 141 / Part 61 training operation.
- Experience conducting academic training following an established Part 141 Training Course Outline (TCO).
- Previous military aviation academic ground training as an instructor, an acceptable substitute.
- MA degree in aviation field
- Experience writing aviation related curriculum, syllabi, classroom outlines, policy and procedure manuals
- Experience in aviation safety instruction and/or investigation
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs