- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with multi-engine rating and at least one type rating in a jet aircraft. Gulfstream-Dassault experiences a plus.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as a jet aircraft pilot crewmember flying passengers to domestic and international locations
- Current and qualified as a Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine jet aircraft with:
- 3000 hours total flying time
- 1000 hours turbojet aircraft time
- 1000 hours Pilot-in-Command time
- Automated Cockpit – EFIS, (Electronic Flight Instrument System) experience
- FMS (Flight Management System) experience
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G400 Non Type Rated Jobs