- Hold, or ability to gain, a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or recognised equivalent experience.
- Hold, or ability to gain, a KC-30A type rating
- Hold or have held an Australian Airline Transport Rating Licence/Australian Commercial Pilot Licence and Command Instrument Rating or equivalent military experience
- Possess qualifications and experience necessary to be able to be authorised by the Commanding Officer of RAAF Central Flying School as a competent Simulator Instructor
- Hold, or have held, a Military Qualified Flying Instructor Rating or civil equivalent with extensive experience in Check and Training roles
- Previous experience as Pilot In Command (PIC) on KC-30A, A330 or equivalent aircraft.
- Previous experience in AAR Tanker and/or Heavy Receiver Operations will be highly regarded.
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Australian Security Clearance
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, Australian Permanent Residency Status
- Experience as a flight simulator instructor will be highly regarded but not essential
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A330 Jobs