- FAA pilot license with a Commercial or ATP multy engine rating with IFR privileges.
- Minimum total time 500 hours.
- Minimum multi engine 200 hours.
- Able to relocate to San Juan P.R. at own cost.
- Willing and able to sign a 1-year contract.
- Under 60 years old. (This is an ICAO, single pilot requirement).
- Possess a U.S. passport or green card.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs