Accountabilities This role will work in a small team that all share a common goal to effectively maintain a private VIP chartered aircraft in a safe, compliant and cost effective manner while doing everything possible to maintain schedules and comfort to our passengers.
In this role your main accountabilities will include:
- Planning international and domestic trip itineraries
- Performance calculations
- Visa requirements for crew
- FBO allocation (with reference to fuel pricing and passenger priorities)
- Ordering fuel at both domestic and international airports
- Requesting invitation letters for airports/crew, in particular China/Russia etc
- Liaise with the selected trip planning service to ensure all handling is arranged and overflight and landing permits are secured appropriately
- Liaise with management and Chief Pilot for scheduling scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Organise and schedule IRTs and any other training as required including airport specific training as requested from the Chief Pilot
- Ensure CANPASS/TSA/E-APIS compliance
- Complete end of month reports as required
- Valid CASA ATPL
- 4500 hours total
- 3000 hours PIC
- 1000 hours jet
- 500 hours jet PIC
- 500 hours ob BD700
- 250 hours BD700 PIC
- CASA Medical: Class One
- Preference will be given to type rated pilots and those with previous operations experience.
Applications should include an updated CV, licence, current medical and passport.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global Express Jobs