- Associate’s Degree
- Flight training received through an FAA-approved school or training program.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating
- Two (2) years of recent experience as a Captain in corporate international operations.
- 5000 hours total flight time with 3000 hours as PIC, of which 50% is in turbine powered aircraft.
- FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- Willing and able to work long hours including evenings, weekends and holidays, and report to workplace within 2 hours of being called.
- Extensive travel, rotating schedules and international travel
- Some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing and walking and lifting in excess of 30lbs was well as long periods of sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Falcon 900Ex and/or 2000 ExEASy experience
- Intial or recurrent training, including a Pilot Proficiency Examination, on Falcon 2000EXEasy within the past six (6) months.
- One Hundred (100) hours recent experience in F900
- Must be able to effectively interact with corporate personnel and members of the Flight Department. Must have a service-oriented approach in his/her daily interaction with aircraft users and maintain the teamwork concept as a core value.
- Applicants invited to interview must provide appropriate documentation of all flight hours and college transcripts.
- DOT required pre-employment drug test.
- TSA-required fingerprint based Criminal History Records Check and a background check.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 900 Ex Non Type Rated Jobs