They are currently seeking professional Challenger 604 Captain to join their team. The position includes Aero-Medical, Charter and Private Operations based from Brisbane. The successful applicant will be a team player with a strong customer focus. Standby rosters will be required with minimum response times. Be part of our committed team working on our dedicated medically configured retrieval jets carrying a critical care doctor and intensive care flight nurse. It is a fast paced environment, responding to both domestic and international medical evacuations in as little as 90 minutes.
- CASA ATPL (A)
- Minimum 5000 hours Total time
- Minimum 3000 hours Multi engine PIC
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on CL604/605
- Minimum of 500 hours IFR Operations
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 6 English Proficiency
- Current ASIC
- Current Passport with no restrictions to travel valid for 12 months
- No Limitations operations into New Caledonia
- International Corporate Jet PIC experience.
- Check and Training Approval CL604
CareFlight Air Ambulance’s fleet of aircraft and in-house aviation and medical crews, make up Australia’s only fully integrated and dedicated Jet Air Ambulance Service.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Be professional and apply only if you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL604 Jobs