Support our work donating to AviationJobs.Me!

September 10, 2014

CEOTP – Pilots Canadian Forces Canada

If you have a high school diploma from a school recognized by a Canadian provincial or territorial education ministry, you may be eligible for the Forces’ combined degree and pilot training program. This unique training program enables Officer Cadets to obtain a Bachelor of Aviation Technology and Pilot’s Wings over a four-year period, as opposed to earning a four-year degree prior to starting pilot training. In the first year of this program, candidates will complete Basic Military Officer Training, followed by Phase 1 Military Flying Training. In their second year, successful candidates will move into the academic phase at Seneca College in Toronto, Ontario. During the remaining two years of this program, candidates will complete their military flying training and the remainder of their studies at Seneca College. Graduates of this program are required to serve seven years as a Pilot with the Forces.

Minimum requirements: 
  • Be a Canadian Citizen.
  • Be 17 years of age, with parental consent, or older, except:
  • Regular Officer Training Plan – Junior applications must be 16 or older.
  • Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec).
  • Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education. 
  • In addition to having your high school diploma or Sec V in Québec, you must also have achieved or be on your way to achieving high school academic level credits with minimum 65% average in:
    • English (ENG4(U))
    • Mathematics: Calculus and Vectors (MCV4(U), or Que 536)
    • Mathematics: Advanced Functions (MHF4(U))
    • Physics (SPH4(U))
    • One additional science course/credit
If you would like to apply to the combined degree and pilot training program, select “CEOTP – Pilot” when filling out the online application.

If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE

As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country. 
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs 

Receive All Updates Via Twitter