- Be a Canadian Citizen.
- Be 17 years of age, with parental consent, or older, except:
- Regular Officer Training Plan – Junior applications must be 16 or older.
- Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec).
- Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education.
- In addition to having your high school diploma or Sec V in Québec, you must also have achieved or be on your way to achieving high school academic level credits with minimum 65% average in:
- English (ENG4(U))
- Mathematics: Calculus and Vectors (MCV4(U), or Que 536)
- Mathematics: Advanced Functions (MHF4(U))
- Physics (SPH4(U))
- One additional science course/credit
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs