- Matric Certificate/Grade 12 results/N3 or relevant tertiary qualifications (SAQA accredited)
- Compulsory subjects include: Mathematics or Statistics 101, Physical Science or equivalent
- and English. Subjects are to be Passed with D symbol on Higher Grade, C symbol on Standard Grade or Level 5.
- Candidates without previous flying experience will also be considered.
- Pass a security competency assessment.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be willing to relocate for approximately 54 weeks.
- Sign a training bond.
- To pass a rigorous selection and evaluation process.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Judgement and decision making.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Technically orientated.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and assertive.
- Must be medically fit.
- Matric results transcript.
- Copies of the following: Matric Certificate, South African Identity Document/Passport, Academic transcripts, Passport Photograph. Last page of Pilot logbook, Copy of Pilot Licence.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs