- Captain shall have an excellent knowledge of the aircraft they shall command, client service expectations & skills, FAR’s, ICAO Rules & Regulations, applicable International Jurisdiction Regulations, Cablevision Transport SOP’s and Meteorological Science.
- Possess a strong technical background, interpersonal skills, and strong leadership qualities.
- The minimum flight time requirements are 5000 hours total time
- 2000 hours turbine time
- 1500 hours Pilot-in-Command
- 500 hours Time-in-Type of aircraft make and model to be commanded
- Bachelor degree in Aviation or equivalent discipline. Masters degree and/or Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) designation preferred.
- Previous experience operating in FAR Part 91 or 135 environments required, with a thorough understanding of FAR Part 91 and ICAO regulations.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of excellent working relationship with the FAA.
- Must hold valid FAA Class I or Class II medical.
Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business or Communications preferred, Master’s degree is a plus or minimum of 60 College credits required or military experience or technical/trade school certification. For internal candidates applying for other opportunities within the organization, the minimum educational requirement for college is strongly preferred but not required depending on relevant Cablevision work experience.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G-V Jobs