- US Citizenship is required.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Minimum of 90 days of wildland firefighting experience is required.
- Must possess and maintain a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must meet Maximum Entry Age (MEA) requirements.
- Primary firefighter retirement covered position.
- Subject to negative drug test prior to entrance on duty.
- Minimum of 1500 total flight time hours
- Minimum of 1200 flight time hours of Pilot-In-Command
- Minimum of 500 flight time hours in flying multi-engine airplanes
- Minimum of 200 flight time hours as Pilot-In-Command in Category and Class to be flown
- Minimum of 500 flight time hours as Pilot-In-Command in Cross Country flight
- Minimum of 200 flight time hours as Pilot-In-Command performing low-level operations in mountainous terrain
- Minimum of 100 flight time hours as Pilot-In-Command in Night Flight
- Minimum of 75 flight time hours as Pilot-In-Command of actual or simulated Instrument time with 50 hours in flight
- Minimum of 100 flight time hours in Category in preceding 12 months, and 10 hours in preceding 60 days
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC-2 Jobs