- Class II Medical
- Current DHC-8 type rating
- Total time 2000 hours
- Multi-engine time 500 hours
- Retractable gear time 500 hours
- Turbine engine time 200 hours
- Make/Model time 100 hours
- Possess a valid US Passport, A BS Degree in a related field is desired
- Prior service or commercial experience conducting Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance aviation support and/or aviation support of ground forces and operating in austere environments highly desirable
- Current AF Form 1274 TTB Refresher Training (Altitude Chamber) or equivalent
- Agree to an FAA/Military Pilot Background Check
- Must be fluent in English
Note: Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance is required.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash 8 Jobs