- ATP with multi-engine land rating
- Passport with no restrictions to international travel
- FCC Radio Telephone Operators Permit
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable record
- English proficiency
- FAA first class medical
- Airline Transport Pilot Multi Engine Rating with a Minimum of 3000 hours of total flight time
- A minimum of 1500 hours of cross country time
- 1000 hours of multi-engine time
- 300 hours of actual instrument time
- 250 night flight hours.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and cell phone with e-mail capability
Applicant must also demonstrate that he/she is an experienced decision maker who has the ability to provide guidance and leadership to additional crew members while acting in his/her role as Pilot in Command.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation Non Type Rated Jobs