- Applicants must be acceptable to CASA as a CFI
- Must have META
- Must have ME-CIR
- A strong commitment to delivering high quality flight instruction is required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with EASA training programmes
- ATO privileges
- Certificate IV TAE would all be advantageous.
To apply for this job you must currently have the right to live and work as a pilot in Australia.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs