Experience / Qualifications
- Up to 500 hours flown annually
- Estimate around 50% of flight time within 60nm of Southern Pines, NC
- Estimate remaining 50% of time throughout eastern U.S.
- Must be willing and available to travel weekends and/or weekdays
*On call / Part time employees are not guaranteed a minimum number of hours per month or receive any company benefits.
- U.S. Citizen
- Commercial MEL, Instrument FAA Ratings
- Class II Medical
- Current IPC
- Current BFR
- 1000 hours of PIC time
- 300 hours of piston time
- 100 hours of Cessna 337/O-2 PIC time
- 10 hours of Cessna 337/O-2 PIC time within past 6 months
- Proficiency with GNS 530/430
- Resides within 60 miles of Southern Pines, NC
- Commercial SEL rating and 10 hours of Cessna 206 PIC time
- Prior military fighter/attack aircraft PIC time
- Prior ISR experience
- Current Secret Clearance
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna 337/O2 Jobs