Essential duties and responsibilities
- Conduct flight training as a certified Instructor Pilot within the FPSC Program in the King Air C90 GTi aircraft.
- Flying as Pilot in Command (PIC) on all FAA flights within the FPSC Program.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the aircraft systems, normal and emergency procedures and operational techniques, including experience in evaluation of multiengine turboprop pilots.
- Conduct ground school, pre-flight and post-flight briefings and presentations.
- Create and modify documents using FAA provided documentation.
- Utilize teamwork, communication and time management skills while multitasking in a fast paced flight operations environment.
- Preparing special and recurring reports as required.
- Support FPSC flight operations staff as required in assigned project based work.
- Advises supervisor of any critical issues to ensure quality support services to the FAA.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must capable to exercise independent judgment in the resolution of flight operations situations in a timely manner.
- Prior experience in a fast paced flight line office and flight operations environment.
- Extremely detail oriented, precise, organized and able to work independently and manage/prioritize multiple flight operations projects simultaneously.
- Must be punctual in all aspects of job performance.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office for completion of standard report and forms as required by the FAA.
- Minimum 3,000 hours total flight time.
- Minimum 500 hours of reciprocating/turboprop flight time.
- Minimum 500 hours as PIC of a multiengine reciprocating/turboprop airplane.
- Minimum 500 hours in a King Air C90 aircraft. with
- Minimum 250 hours of reciprocating/turboprop instructor time in the past 24 months.
- All instructors must maintain at least a second class medical certificate and meet the required flight currency stated in FAA Order 4040.9 as condition of employment.
- Must pass an initial flight check conducted by FAA personnel as a condition for employment and thereafter successfully complete and annual check ride.
- Must have experience with multi-engine glass cockpits, Collins ProLine 21experience is a plus.
- Must have Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) and Multi-engine Instructor (MEI) ratings.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and be enrolled in the companies random test thereafter.
- All Instructor pilots will complete an initial and annual flight check conducted by the FAA AFS Flight Program Office and documented on FAA Form 4040-2 and will be designated to perform the instructor pilot job assignment on FAA Form 4040-7 prior to assuming pilot-in-command duties in FAA aircraft. It is anticipated that the initial flight check conducted by the FAA will include verification of the instructor's flight times through a pilot logbook review.
- All Allen pilots/instructors will comply with specific procedures for the operation of Flight Standards aircraft and that each currency/proficiency and/or Initial/Recurrent flight must be authorized by the AFS Flight Program Office and documented on FAA Form 4040-6 prior to flight.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Beechcraft King Air Jobs