- 2000 fixed wing flying hours in-seat
- 300 in-seat hours within last 5 years.
- At least 1000 hours must be in turbine-powered aircraft
- At least 1000 hours must be as the pilot in command (PIC).
- Only pilot time logged in fixed wing aircraft may be counted in the hours totals listed above (specifically excludes simulator, helicopter, WSO, RIO, FE, NAV, EWO, and UAV.)
- Flying time must be in accordance with FAA rules and guidelines for the logging of flight time; no “military conversion” allowed.
- The First Officer must hold an USA DOT/FAA Class I medical certificate (with EKG if over 40 years old) and a USA DOT/FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP).
- Must be willing to domicile in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area
- Current TS/SSBI security clearance.
- Boeing 737 experience and/or type rating, NG preferred.
- Glass cockpit experience.
- Flight management system (FMS) experience.